Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Really, do. I mean it.

Check out the Blogs of Note section at your homepage for blogger. Perhaps this is an obvious suggestion, but I have never taken the time to before today when I am wasting my last hour of work the way I have been wasting produce lately (please don't make me admit all the moldy tomatoes I have recently discarded). Greedily. Full of capital slime.

Blogs of note is neat. Tons of stuff about Knitting which is a tres hipster thing to do these days. Tres urban chic.

There is an important person in my life who insists that I am a hipster. I do not know if it is meant to make me itch under my skin or if it is meant to flatter me or just as a casual observation gone horribly awry.

I have been thinking a lot about what a hipster is. I do not know, really. Does anyone? I should consult Urban Dictionary. I bet they know. I am too lazy and tummy-rumbling just now.

No comments:

Does blogging seem vain to anybody else?

Hey--it's neat that you're here reading this. This is an interesting village. I mean, the one I'm making up here. You'll be bored sometimes, sure. But where's the fun in being interesting ALL of the time??

I think it should go without saying, but I have felt the need to say it recently:

All the stuff in this blog, except where otherwise noted, is my intellectual property, and if you'd like to use anything here, kindly seek my approval.