Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I tricked Blogger!!

So I'm editing the blog for my job. And I stay signed in with my employment sign-in all day in the Internet Explorer browser. I like Firefox better. So I always open Gmail and other stuff in a Firefox browser window. And anybody with more than one google account knows that they automatically sign you out if you sign into another one in a new window (or tab) of the same browser. [I have like 4 gmail accounts. It's a thing.] But they DON'T if you do it in different browsers. Woo Hoo! Take that, Google!!

Sheesh. I wish I'd discovered Pandora Radio sooner.

Hoorah!

No comments:

Does blogging seem vain to anybody else?

Hey--it's neat that you're here reading this. This is an interesting village. I mean, the one I'm making up here. You'll be bored sometimes, sure. But where's the fun in being interesting ALL of the time??

I think it should go without saying, but I have felt the need to say it recently:

All the stuff in this blog, except where otherwise noted, is my intellectual property, and if you'd like to use anything here, kindly seek my approval.