Monday, January 7, 2008

Ohmigod! I totally lost my Robyn Hitchcock CD

Have you seen it? Cute. About 4" in diameter, green.

I have several copied Robyn Hitchcock CDs. A buddy in Connecticut made them for me. But now I'm missing the only one I own legitimately. I thought it was in its case, and when I went to play it yesterday, it was MISSING.

It was the one called I Often Dream of Trains, and it was this groovy "special edition" with extra tracks.

Losing Robyn Hitchcock is like losing friends. I've lost friends before. But this week, I'm all finding them. In The Patriot News (Harrisburg's Daily Rag), I've been reading a lot about my friends in Horoscope. Yesterday, it said one of them might be braver than I am. Bullocks, I say. Nobody is braver than I! But I have relocated 1 old friend, and had satisfying correspondence with two others. These humans are all brave, true. But I am braver. The reasons are too many for enumerating. You'll have to use your imagination.

Maybe you could also use your telepathy and show me where I put Robyn Hitchcock.

No comments:

Does blogging seem vain to anybody else?

Hey--it's neat that you're here reading this. This is an interesting village. I mean, the one I'm making up here. You'll be bored sometimes, sure. But where's the fun in being interesting ALL of the time??

I think it should go without saying, but I have felt the need to say it recently:

All the stuff in this blog, except where otherwise noted, is my intellectual property, and if you'd like to use anything here, kindly seek my approval.