Sunday, January 27, 2008

Damnit Jim!

1. I didn't even need to watch the show, "How to Look Good Naked," only see the ads to know that it isn't anything at all how I critiqued it.

2. I am a bad friend who is apparently incapable of making phone calls.

3. I still don't want to watch "How to Look Good Naked," but I somehow feel obligated to do so in order to engage intelligently on the matter for the sake of you, Jim, and for the sake of my devoted blog readers (you know who you are).

4. I have better things to use my marvelous brain on.

5. For example: ending sentences prepositions in: edit: "I have better things on which to sic my marvelous brain." Indeed. Occasion for much more interesting adjectives. Oooh goody.

6. Isn't that word, sic, interesting?

2 comments:

Keith said...

I really enjoy reading your writing!

April said...

Thank you!
-April

Does blogging seem vain to anybody else?

Hey--it's neat that you're here reading this. This is an interesting village. I mean, the one I'm making up here. You'll be bored sometimes, sure. But where's the fun in being interesting ALL of the time??

I think it should go without saying, but I have felt the need to say it recently:

All the stuff in this blog, except where otherwise noted, is my intellectual property, and if you'd like to use anything here, kindly seek my approval.