Thursday, November 11, 2010

This is a day full of thinking and doing

Today is the day I consult the physician about having myself sterilized.

Write a story.

Have my first parent-teacher conference.

My mom is coming to visit.

Send a sympathy card and maybe an inspirational book to dear, dear people who have lost someone.

Do laundry and clean our house.

Purchase 10 grocery items and replace our probe thermometer for meat cooking.

Possibly clean myself.

Definitely clean my child.

Play Monopoly Junior.

No comments:

Does blogging seem vain to anybody else?

Hey--it's neat that you're here reading this. This is an interesting village. I mean, the one I'm making up here. You'll be bored sometimes, sure. But where's the fun in being interesting ALL of the time??

I think it should go without saying, but I have felt the need to say it recently:

All the stuff in this blog, except where otherwise noted, is my intellectual property, and if you'd like to use anything here, kindly seek my approval.