Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Staples Copy Center

I can't stand Staples Copy Center. It's like they find the surliest human beings on purpose. They give horrible customer service, can't work with digital files (even though they claim they can), are always backed up, and do shoddy work.

This dissatisfaction is not limited to the Staples in the Loyal Plaza, no. It extends to the one in Carlisle, too. And probably the one in Hamden, CT, also--though in Connecticut, I used Tyco.

Here's the thing. The mom-and-pop print shops rule. In Carlisle, I stand beind Rowe's Print Shop. Here in Williamsport, I'm a new fan of The Print Shoppe on Washington Boulevard.

I think I should start a movement: save the local print shop! T-shirts, bumper stickers. Yesssss.

No comments:

Does blogging seem vain to anybody else?

Hey--it's neat that you're here reading this. This is an interesting village. I mean, the one I'm making up here. You'll be bored sometimes, sure. But where's the fun in being interesting ALL of the time??

I think it should go without saying, but I have felt the need to say it recently:

All the stuff in this blog, except where otherwise noted, is my intellectual property, and if you'd like to use anything here, kindly seek my approval.