Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Robot Brain

I had a conversation with little Pearl this morning that went like this:

"Mommy, do you remember when I went with you to buy this fix it tape?" she asked me, waving my white-out tape dispenser in the air.

"No, Pearl, I do not."

"That's because you don't have a robot brain like me, mommy."

*****************************************************

Last night, she was dismissed from dinner because she was not eating. Stomping up the stairs to her room, she looked at me with daggers in her little eyes and said, "Don't look at me!"

No comments:

Does blogging seem vain to anybody else?

Hey--it's neat that you're here reading this. This is an interesting village. I mean, the one I'm making up here. You'll be bored sometimes, sure. But where's the fun in being interesting ALL of the time??

I think it should go without saying, but I have felt the need to say it recently:

All the stuff in this blog, except where otherwise noted, is my intellectual property, and if you'd like to use anything here, kindly seek my approval.