Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It has reached the point of

exhaustion, tiredness & pain wherein I am mindlessly surfing the web, entering contests to win cars. I could win a car, then sell it to my job. I am trying to win that 09 Nissan Murano off NBC.com. Then I could buy the car I want in cash and buy an insurance policy, too. Problem(s) Solved. My car is starting to act reeeel funny. Like my last car did just before it was retired. Awesome. Thank Christ for Tax Season. Also, I am really into poking at my sinuses to figure out where the hell the pain's coming from. I think it's nasal.

The nice things: it's raining outside. I love the sound of rain. And episodes I haven't seen of Law & Order: Criminal Intent with Vincent D'Onofrio & Kathryn Erbe are on. I don't like the ones with that guy from Sex and the City as much.

I've seen all the ads I've been missing--the ones that people talk about.

And I think I've discovered a new favorite musician. I love the song on the MacBook Air Ad. Yael Naim. I've heard her before, I think. Bitchin.

bye bye,
wish me better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

get better soon, kids.

Does blogging seem vain to anybody else?

Hey--it's neat that you're here reading this. This is an interesting village. I mean, the one I'm making up here. You'll be bored sometimes, sure. But where's the fun in being interesting ALL of the time??

I think it should go without saying, but I have felt the need to say it recently:

All the stuff in this blog, except where otherwise noted, is my intellectual property, and if you'd like to use anything here, kindly seek my approval.