Monday, July 25, 2011

The Quest for Clicks

I'm sitting at Starbucks with Robin Kaye, brainstorming ideas for how to get people looking at our website. We're looking at great blogs by people in and out of the Romance industry.

Here's a great one if you're a working writer, or if you're holding a manuscript in your hands and asking, "What next?"

We also really like Mia Marlowe's Red Pencil Thursday.

Being a full time writer and editor is fun, fun stuff. In what other world could I spend a morning at Starbucks with one of my dear friends, reading blogs about writing?


No comments:

Does blogging seem vain to anybody else?

Hey--it's neat that you're here reading this. This is an interesting village. I mean, the one I'm making up here. You'll be bored sometimes, sure. But where's the fun in being interesting ALL of the time??

I think it should go without saying, but I have felt the need to say it recently:

All the stuff in this blog, except where otherwise noted, is my intellectual property, and if you'd like to use anything here, kindly seek my approval.