Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Random

I bought some stuff from Dick's Sporting Goods lately. Had my first experience with fitting a helmet, fitting a mouth guard, and signing a release form. Seriously. These activities clearly qualify me as an athlete.

It's really difficult to explain to a five-year-old how it's possible that you have money that you can't spend on her.

Tonight is Fajita night.

It's a good idea to get 2-step authentication for the google account.

Healthy lunch makes me too hungry too early as much as unhealthy lunch. Who can win? Not this guy.

No comments:

Does blogging seem vain to anybody else?

Hey--it's neat that you're here reading this. This is an interesting village. I mean, the one I'm making up here. You'll be bored sometimes, sure. But where's the fun in being interesting ALL of the time??

I think it should go without saying, but I have felt the need to say it recently:

All the stuff in this blog, except where otherwise noted, is my intellectual property, and if you'd like to use anything here, kindly seek my approval.