Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Writing and Business Owning


I'm so on a roll on my satirical novel about a church camp and its, um, dramas? that I don't, don't don't want to do my other work, which this week consists of proofreading a romance novel, writing a piece about fish for a newspaper's magazine that is just south of here.

Also, I need a website, and think I'm going to just use WordPress.

Also, I need to buy a url. I wish there was one I could just pay $x.xx for and have forever.

Also, Tooth E.T.s are in the works. See image above.

No comments:

Does blogging seem vain to anybody else?

Hey--it's neat that you're here reading this. This is an interesting village. I mean, the one I'm making up here. You'll be bored sometimes, sure. But where's the fun in being interesting ALL of the time??

I think it should go without saying, but I have felt the need to say it recently:

All the stuff in this blog, except where otherwise noted, is my intellectual property, and if you'd like to use anything here, kindly seek my approval.