Monday, April 25, 2011

Today's Miscellane

Today, I learned that the bank I have been banking with for over a year and have never bounced a check, passed a bad check, or behaved poorly otherwise, would rather inconvenience and annoy me than harbor a check for me in a timely fashion.

I got new glasses! They are fabulous, and I can see!

I gave notice at my job!

I am watching Tangled with Pearl. It is adorable, but not feminist. Someone told me it was. They were wrong.

I have been working on my linked in profile, and making it thorough and beautiful for my soon increasing quest for freelance writing work.

My phone is almost dead, the mail just came, and I submitted a neato Q&A with a neato band. You can check them out at reptet.com.

No comments:

Does blogging seem vain to anybody else?

Hey--it's neat that you're here reading this. This is an interesting village. I mean, the one I'm making up here. You'll be bored sometimes, sure. But where's the fun in being interesting ALL of the time??

I think it should go without saying, but I have felt the need to say it recently:

All the stuff in this blog, except where otherwise noted, is my intellectual property, and if you'd like to use anything here, kindly seek my approval.