Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I hate my job and the coffee there.

People who shop on the internet are the most endlessly passive-aggressive people in the whole freaking world. Plus, everybody hates car dealerships, and if you're not right in front of the shopper, it's a lot harder to make him love you with your winning personality and surpassing cuteness.

The coffee here, though the woman in charge of it claims that it is the second-most-expensive commercial coffee available, is the worst swill I have ever sipped.

Quitcherbitchin, you say. You're right. I should quit complaining and just be pleased that it's free.

I think I shall risk offending the aforementioned person-in-charge-of-coffee and bring my own coffee maker & fine grounds. No more CVM mochas* for me!

*CVM mocha: 6 oz black coffee, 2 oz phony powdered creamer, 1/8 of a packet of hot cocoa. Add sugar or sweetner if you like. It's almost drinkable.

2 comments:

N.F. said...

YUM! That CVM mocha sounds great!

April said...

Don't it though? It'll be in my upcoming cookbook: Consuming the Indeible: A Year of Powdered Cuisine

Does blogging seem vain to anybody else?

Hey--it's neat that you're here reading this. This is an interesting village. I mean, the one I'm making up here. You'll be bored sometimes, sure. But where's the fun in being interesting ALL of the time??

I think it should go without saying, but I have felt the need to say it recently:

All the stuff in this blog, except where otherwise noted, is my intellectual property, and if you'd like to use anything here, kindly seek my approval.