Thursday, April 17, 2008

my life is REEEEEEEALLY exciting

I wish I'd been saving up millions of interesting things to say. But I haven't.

lately, I've been daydreaming and brainstorming about my linen closet, the presentation I'm supposed to give at the Pennsylvania Poets' society conference on May 2, the creative writing classes I'm supposed to teach this summer at Carlisle Arts Learning Center, how to fix my house, how to save money, and how to eat only the food that is required to sustain my life without feeling like I'm NOT indulging culinarily, being a FEMALE car salesperson, how to get employed from home without going in the toilet financially.

She&Him: Volume 1--that Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward thingy I alluded to in the last blog that I heard Teri Groce talking about--is fucking awesome. If you don't have it, get it.

Get The Shins (forever--they'll change your life, just ask Zack Braff)

Been watching a lot of Spongebob & Northern Exposure.

Spongebob is awesome. Everybody should have such a great attitude: I'm Ready!

Love,
-April

1 comment:

April said...

I love Zooey. She's gorgeous and I love her voice. Have you seen "Winter Passing"? She sings a bit in that movie, too. And she sings background for at least one song on the Coconut Records (Jason Schwartzman) cd.

Does blogging seem vain to anybody else?

Hey--it's neat that you're here reading this. This is an interesting village. I mean, the one I'm making up here. You'll be bored sometimes, sure. But where's the fun in being interesting ALL of the time??

I think it should go without saying, but I have felt the need to say it recently:

All the stuff in this blog, except where otherwise noted, is my intellectual property, and if you'd like to use anything here, kindly seek my approval.